Introduction to BEM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
New to BEM? Start here! In this introductory section, you'll learn the basics including:
- What are you doing when you create a building energy model (BEM) and run a simulation?
- Why do building energy modeling?
- What information is contained in a BEM?
- Where does this model information come from?
- What happens when the simulation runs?
- What results do you get?
- How is BEM used over a project lifecycle?
- Who does BEM?
- What does a modeler do?